Scuba Refresher/PADI ReActivate
Has it been a while since you’ve been scuba diving? Do you feel like your scuba skills and knowledge are a bit rusty? The Scuba Refresher/PADI ReActivate is just the tune-up you need. It reacquaints you with diving so that you’re back to feeling comfortable in the underwater world in less than a day. Brush up on your scuba knowledge and skills, improve your diving ability, and get your scuba gear ready for your next scuba vacation or diving holiday.
After you complete the knowledge assessment, you will conduct a Confined Water Skills Review. Quickly and effectively review scuba diving fundamentals with an instructor in the classroom or via PADI ReActivate eLearning. After answering a few questions related to dive safety, problem management and dive planning, you’ll be off to the pool to review your skills!
After the Confined Water Skills Review you will then go on a one or two tank Open Water dive off of one of the Sea Experience boats.
The entire Scuba Refresher/PADI ReActivate is completed in less than a day and is conducted by one of Sea Experience’s PADI Instructors.
To participate in a Scuba Refresher, you must
- Have an Open Water Certification or be enrolled in a scuba certification course
- Be at least 10 years old
- Previous Open Water Course materials to include log book
- Student provides Scuba and Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins, and booties) as desired
- Scuba equipment rental gear provided as part of course
- Tanks and Weights provided
- Traditional Course: $205 includes two tank dive
- ReActivate eLearning Course: $140 + $65 PADI online eLearning fee