PADI Rescue Diver
Most scuba divers say that PADI Rescue Diver is the most rewarding course they have ever taken. The course builds upon your current scuba training and expands your knowledge on how to manage and prevent problems if they occur; the training is both challenging and rewarding!
During the PADI Rescue Diver course your will master several areas, including: Self Rescue, Managing Stress in Other Scuba Divers, Rescuing Panicked Scuba Divers and Rescuing Unresponsive Scuba Divers. Become the dive buddy others want to dive with!
The PADI Rescue Diver eLearning Course gets you started right away and lets you learn at your own pace and in your own time. Start Now!
- 10 Rescue Exercises (confined water)
- up to 2 Open Water Dives (2 Rescue Scenarios)
- PADI Certification fee
- Duration – 2 Days
- Minimum 12 years of age
- PADI (Junior) Adventure Diver certified – must have completed the Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive (or qualifying certification from another training organization) OR
- PADI Advanced Open Water (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Prior to any water sessions return completed the Medical Statement and have physician approval for diving, if needed
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organization) course completion within the past 24 months
- E-Learning Enhancement Crew Pak (included in course fee) OR
- Rescue Diver Crew Pak (included in course fee)
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins, and booties)
- Scuba equipment (rental is available)
- Tanks and Weights provided
- Required accessories for Rescue dives
- For more info, please visit page 4 of our course catalog.
eLearning: $599 PADI online eLearning fee $196
Your Next Adventure