PADI Open Water Diver Scuba Diving Certification Classes
The PADI Open Water Diver Certification is your ticket to discovering the underwater world. Nothing on earth matches the sensations you experience while Scuba Diving. The thrill of breathing underwater, the freedom of weightlessness, the adventure, and unique sights and sounds are all part of the scuba diving allure. When you learn to dive a whole new world is opened up to you!
You will have experiences that are rare and unique that no other activity can compare to!
There are two approaches to curriculum presentation for knowledge development when learning to scuba dive: eLearning from the comfort of your own home and and Traditional. If you want to take the Knowledge Development on your own time and on your own schedule, then eLearning is the best choice. If you would like classroom time with your Instructor, then the Traditional route is for you.
Sign up for E-Learning and Start Now!
eLearning – $499
- All pool sessions
- Four Open Water dives
- PADI Certification fee
- Duration – minimum 2 days, recommended 3 days
- PADI E-learning Access Pass $202
- Additional post-certification two tank dive trip including equipment, tanks and weights ADD $50
- Private Course ADD $100
- Minimum 10 years of age
- Demonstrate comfort in water and have basic swimming skills
- Prior to any water sessions return completed the Medical Statement and have physician’s approval for diving, if needed
- E-Learning Enhancement Crew Pak (included in course fee) OR
- Open Water Crew Pak (included in course fee)
- SCUBA equipment provided (BCD, Regulator, Wetsuit, Tanks, and Weights)
- MUST have your own personal equipment (Mask, Snorkel, Fins and Booties)
Your Next Adventure
After achieving the first level of certification, Open Water Diver, you will want to enhance your skills and knowledge. Check out: